2. What was the last thing you described as either “surprisingly good” or “surprisingly bad?”
Surprisingly good was the Nintendo XL of my daughter, it has a camera. LOL
3. When was the last time you unintentionally surprised someone else?
I could not remember at all
4. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone else?
5. What was the last really funny movie you watched?
Mr. Popper’s Penguin
6. What is something that you’ve never done that you secretly are dying to do?
7. What do you hope is different in your life by August 2012?
I will be with my husband
8. Who is the last person you greeted at your door?
9. If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?
Maybe the place of my husband