Tuesday Travel # 3: Pasig Islet

It was August of last year that we went to Pasig Islet or as what they called the Little Boracay in Digos. It was early 6:00 a.m., that my friend called me to get ready because they are going to fetch us up for a getaway. So even though Faith was still asleep, I have to carry her in the taxicab while Mj was the one who carried our stuff. My friends and I met at the nearby market so we could have a ride going to the beach.

You have to cross over yet to reach the island, the picture was the dock.

This picture was taken from the island

The kids were able to find a lot of starfish

And this is the beach, it was low tide at that time.

My youngest daughter was able to meet some new friends in the island

11 Responses to “Tuesday Travel # 3: Pasig Islet”

1. nasa davao ka pala anne.. he he

ang saya naman sa beach na yan.. i love playing with starfish eh…

visiting back from TT

2. Deli says:

Thanks for the visit :) So you were able to visit near Mt. Matutum before :) I just knew now that they have a beautiful place like this in Digos. It’s good that you posted this :)

3. KM says:

mukhang okei sa beach na ‘to, hindi kasing busy ng tunay na Boracay :D

visiting you back from TT. hope to see you more around ;)

4. Nita says:

Beautiful shots. I heard maganda dyan sa Davao. Visiting you from TT.

Mine is up as well. Hope to see you there.

Have a great day!
    Nita

5. Mrs.D says:

ayay, pagka nice kau sa place…the kids looks like they’re having a blast!

6. Rovie says:

Nice place mare…

Unsa kadugay ang byahe ani gikan davao?

7. Cookie says:

what a beautiful beach! I bet everyone had a blast!
    visiting from TT. Thanks for dropping by my blog

8. Bless says:

Looks like a nice place for relaxation. I’ve been to Digos many times back then but haven’t been to this nice beach.

Visiting back for TT!

9. beautiful beach and looks like the kids had a blast :-) the water looks so refreshing, makes me drool :-( Visiting from Tuesdays Travel, hope that you can return the visit too.

Wow! That is a beautiful place! I’ve been to one of the beaches in Digos but that was when I was still little. Can’t remember its name anymore. That is a nice place for a family getaway jud.

Thanks for sharing sis! Join ka ulit this week, TT linky is now up!