Tuesday Travel # 4: New Inn

I have mentioned here on this blog of the hotel that we always stayed whenever we go to Marbel; I have not posted any pictures because every time we went there, I would always forget to take some pictures of the hotel. But not recently because I successfully took some pictures of MD Square along Abad Santos St.

Β This is the room of the hotel, since we were 2 adults, 1 teenager and 3 kids, we had arranged the bed that way so we could fit in. The rate was still the same no matter how many of you in the room.

Β The Room

The hallway

This new inn is clean and the staffs were very accommodating, the rooms are also neat.

12 Responses to “Tuesday Travel # 4: New Inn”

1. Mrs.D says:

ang ganda nang place…:)

2. KM says:

the place does look squeaky clean πŸ™‚

thanks for dropping by my TT entry.

by the way, should you want to exchange links/badges with me, please let me know ^^ thanks again! and hope to see you more around πŸ˜‰

3. Shydub says:

it looks clean and nice, im sure it’s not too expensive staying in that inn too

Visit my TT entry too
    New York City

4. Deli says:

Yes, very neat indeed. Thanks for telling us about this inn. We might just get to travel to Marbel some day. We’ll have an idea where to stay πŸ™‚

5. emzkie says:

thats a pretty clean hotel. good thing may room na ganyan. here.. you cant find one like that. they will tell u to get another room. =(

visiting from TT! heres my take

6. Cookie says:

looks like a nice place to stay. thanks for sharing this. I’ll keep this in my mind in case we might go there for a summer vacation πŸ˜‰

7. Adin B says:

It looks like a nice hotel. Visiting!

8. amiableamy says:

Anne, thanks for visiting my entry in TT πŸ™‚ checking in here too… see you next week

9. beautiful views of the new inn πŸ™‚ Visiting from Tuesday Travels, hope that you can return the visit too.

10. Oh, i love new hotels. I love the idea that I’m the first to lie on the pristine bed.

visiting via TT

I can tell that the room is huge and really clean! That is a must in any accommodation for me! I bed you had a great time while you were checked in.

Thanks for sharing your TT last week! Hope to see you again for this week’s episode. Linky is now up!