Tuesday Travel # 7: Unique Tricycle

Photobucket

The first time we went to Koronadal with the team, I really find their tricycle unique, my friend who went there a long time ago keeps on telling me their tricycle. She said she feels like a queen when she rides at the back. These kids felt anew with this kind of tricycle, they kept on begging us to allow them to ride in the back, I was in another tricycle this time so I took a picture of them enjoying the rides. Believe it or not, this tricycle can accommodate 7 passengers.  Isn’t that amazing that you could only find this kind of tricycle only in the Philippines. Only in the Philippines indeed!

[ Tagged In ] ,

16 Responses to “Tuesday Travel # 7: Unique Tricycle”

1. Deli says:

You’re right only in the Philippines :) Did you get to see my post with that tricycle in Pagadian? :) Riding the tricycle there was one unique experience for me. Check it out when you have time.

2. KM says:

truly only in the Philippines. the three kids sitting at the back look like they were all having a good time :D

visiting you back for TT :)

3. Bless says:

Onli in da pilipins :-) I miss the tricyle and trisikad ride back home.

Visiting for Tuesday Travels.

4. Shydub says:

This is only in the philippines. In some places of cebu, they have tricycle like that too.

5. miss riding on the tricycle Sis…the kids looks cute and have the fun but looks dangerous too :-( I never been to Koronadal too :-) Returning the visit from Tuesdays Travels.

6. michi says:

i’ve experienced riding this kind of tricycle in guimaras. =) visiting back from TT.

7. bev says:

It’s more fun riding a tricycle. Only in the philippines. visiting from TT hope you can drop by my entry

8. Never been to to the place. A friend of mine lives there. I hope we can visit her.

Visit from TT.

9. jheylo says:

isa yan sa mga hindi ko mkalimutan ang namimis, ang pgsakay ng tricycle :D

10. Hopeful says:

I saw like this motorcycle style in Manila sis. At first nakakapanibago..hehehe. Sa Cebu nman iba,face to face ang passengers.lol!

11. Our travels says:

Our tricycles back home (Cavite) are like this…to maximize on passengers. I think I’ve only ridden on one only once as a grade school student :) I prefer the jeep :D

12. The tricycle looks the same as the ones in Boracay. There’s a space at the back too.

visiting via TT..

13. amiable amy says:

hahaha…onli n da pilipins jud :-) It truly is unique! It has seats at the back … dpa ako nakasakay nyan …

returning your visit Anne …thanks for dropping by my TT entry

Mao nay giingon MOmmy Anne nga: Tricycle ride: More fun in the Philippines! :)

Sa CDO pud, ang pedicab didto gitawag ug motorela. Lahi pud sa pedicab diha sa Davao kay tag-as ang sa CDO, daghan jud masulod pasahero. Haaay mingaw na nuon ko samot ug commuting sa Pinas!

Thanks for joining TT last week Mommy! Please join again; linky is now up for this week! :)

15. Adin B says:

Ah! I miss this ride. The only thing I don’t like riding tricycle is when it is approaching a steep hill. It makes me feel like it’s about to flip or something. hahaha.. But this is fun to ride for sure. Visiting late via last week’s TT entry.