Tuesday Travel # 8: Alexian Brothers

What I don’t like whenever I go to the clinic where my kids always have their check up when they are not feeling is they don’t have parking space. I have to park my car at the mall nearby, oh well there’s nothing wrong with the parking area at the mall though since it is well guarded but we have to go out from the mall, walked like a block away for us to reach the clinic.

Last week when my daughter is complaining about her right ear, my friend recommended a doctor, wherein his clinic is at the Alexian Brothers. I haven’t gone there before though so when I entered the location, I was amazed with the area, you don’t have to worry of the parking area because it is so wide.

This is near the entrance

Aside from the wide parking space, the whole are is clean as if it is not a clinic after all.

Here’s the huge building of Alexian brothers.

This is their small park

This is the parking area, oh I don’t have to worry parking my car here because it is so wide, so no sweat.

I also love front view because it is so green.

Alexian Brothers provides medical and dental services, thet also have a mobile unit that is equipped for simple laboratory procedures, minor surgery, dressings and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] ,

9 Responses to “Tuesday Travel # 8: Alexian Brothers”

1. Lalaine J. says:

it’s good you found another clinic for the kids.. yes, it’ll be quite a hassle to let the kids walk a block esp. when they’re sick.

2. KM says:

oo nga naman, it’s very inconvenient if there’s no parking space sa clinic mismo. pano nga kung not feeling well, tapos paglalakarin pa, right? good you found a new clinic to go too πŸ™‚

here for TT πŸ™‚

3. jheng says:

was here paying a visit.

πŸ˜€ happy TT…

4. Adin B says:

Looks and sounds like the place to go, mommy. Visiting you via TT.

5. Cookie says:

it doesn’t look like a clinic indeed. parang vacation hotel πŸ˜‰
    where is this located, by the way?
    was here for TT

6. Cookie says:

whoopsie, mali yung link sa previous comment..thanks for visiting my TT entry.

7. bev says:

I agree, it looks more of a hotel rather than a clinic. visiting from TT. hope you visit my entry</a

8. beautiful and pictures Sis πŸ™‚ looks so clean πŸ™‚ Visiting from Tuesday Travels, hope that you can return the visit too.

I must say, a parking area is a must in any institution, esp. clinic! I would hate to drive to one without it. Ka-apiki ra magbaklay, plus kainit pa naman diha. πŸ™

Nice lagi na nga new location imong nakaplagan Mommy Anne. Maayo nuon! πŸ™‚

Visiting for last week’s TT. Thanks for your constant join. Please don’t stop joining! πŸ˜‰