Tuesday Travel # 9 : Almost Zero Visibility

In our way from Cagayan along Malay Balay Bukidnon, it was already dark when we noticed that we could not see anything in the road. It was almost zero visibility caused by the fog along the way, the van keeps it signal so the other car will notice that we are also running ahead. The worst is the street was already hilly, and since the other side is a cliff and the other side is mountainous, that road was prone for hold ups. The kids were sleeping already at that time, as it was already 9:00 p.m., everyone is silent. But I was wide awake, observing the road and the fog, I was praying that no one would harm us, we have kids inside the van and I was worried if in case. It was almost 11:00 p.m, that we passed that road and I am thankful that we survive and we were safe.

My sister told me that when she travels and it is already dark if she passed by that road, she usually stopped and rent a room overnight because that road has reported many incidents of robbery.

The pictures above were also taken near that road, it fogged at that time too but not much since it was already 10:00 a.m.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] , ,

7 Responses to “Tuesday Travel # 9 : Almost Zero Visibility”

1. KM says:

good to hear that you passed by safe ๐Ÿ™‚ at least now you know and in the future you can take extra precautions or better yet avoid that road when it’s late in the night and weather conditions are not very good ๐Ÿ˜‰

here for TT ^^

2. Nancy says:

We’ve been to Bukidnon and back over a few times before and we always have our travel time calculated each time before hitting the road para lang gyud dili magab-hian sa dalan. I never knew there’s such a danger spot somewhere in Malaybalay till I’ve read this post though.

On May is my family’s next plan to visit Bukidnon again.Thanks for the heads up! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Deli says:

Glad to know that you came through safe and sound and yes, blogging about it ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the visit.

4. Marites says:

I can relate to this trip as i’ve passed these roads several times. Still, it’s always an interesting ride. visitng thru TT here.

5. Jheylo says:

mine is up mine is up mine is up http://www.tipsandexperience.com/2012/03/tt-mt-laguna.html

always be careful when it’s foggy because accidents are prone to occur during this type of weather.

6. Cookie says:

glad that you arrived safe and sound. visiting from TT

That’s very true Mommy Anne, I am very familiar of the scenes along this highway kay countless times na akong byahe pa-CDO-Davao. When you’re traveling via bus, medyo safe ra kay di ra kaayo ma-hold up. Ang kanang mga private vehicles maoy dali ma-birahan. But these days, wala naman kaayo ni baya gakahitabo. Naa nay improvement kahit papano. ๐Ÿ™‚

Visiting for last week’s TT as a host! Thanks for your share! Hope you don’t stop joining as I always enjoyed your share! Linky for this week is now up, just so you know! ๐Ÿ™‚