Requirements When Your Kid Is With A Relative Only During Travel

My youngest daughter will be left with my sister tomorrow as we headed to the airport, their flight will be too way behind us and I just realized the consequences later when we are already here. I immediately called my friend regarding with our situation as she was the one who booked us our flight way back. She inquired the agency and told us of the requirements that my sister must have from me and I also made my own inquiries as well here in Manila.

You might need the same thing if you can’t be with your daughter and they are with your relatives upon taking the plane.

This is for domestic only:

  • Photocopy of the kid’s birth certificate
  • Photocopy of your Marriage Contract
  • Authorization Letter – Authorizing your relatives to accompany your kids during travel.
  • Photocopies of your ID’s and passport of your kid
  • I also gave my sister the original copy of my ID.
  • Do not forget also to remind your relative to bring her own ID.

[ Tagged In ] ,

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.