Forty Pesos Picture Taking With The Igorot

So we went ahead after we explore the Strawberry Farm in Baguio, my daughter was already not feeling well, she said that her head was aching. She actually headed in the van before us in the farm, she waited there after we finished exploring the place. When we arrived at the Grotto, she just told me that she would just stay in the van and I and F will just have fun with the 100 steps going up. Oh well, I was not sure if F could make it, she even said if we have to walk in Dagupan that she is tired and we have to ride in a tricycle, oh then let’s see.

On our way there, we saw two old women wearing the native dress. I thought if would take a picture for both of them I only have to pay P10.00 but nope I was wrong. They asked P40.00 for the fee that includes both of them plus we took a picture with them times.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

6 Responses to “Forty Pesos Picture Taking With The Igorot”

1. chubskulit says:

These are precious Moments Anne.

This is a nice way for the Igorots to earn a little too. Salamat sa visit Mommy!

2. In-in says:

Baguio is one of the many places I would love to visit. I just love how color coordinated they are. I hope to see them in person soon too. Thanks for sharing the pictures sis!

3. jheylo says:

ay mga ninuno…. They make it their living. dako npod na tabang nila for sure. i bet u had fun ug di gyud mabayran ug way kantidad ang enjoyment ๐Ÿ˜€

4. jheylo says:

mine is up http://sandiegowithlovebyjerla.com/2012/06/mt-cuyamaca.html hope to see you there

5. Leah H. says:

Mau wala gi-close ug P50.00 LOL! Tan-awa ang isa ka igorot balo na mag peace sign:)

Visiting for TT- hope you can stop by..

Wow! Mommie Anne, si F naka-climbed up sa 100 steps? Galing naman! That was an adventure jud kaayo! The P40 picture taking with the Igorots produced a nice souvenir! I love it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for joining TT, Mommie! See you again! ๐Ÿ™‚