Dependable, Affordable And Fun To Drive

Thinking about a new car has my head spinning. I have to be able to find a car to purchase a car that fits out budget and meet my family’s needs. There are lots of options to choose from, but one thing that is important to me, is one that can handle a family of four.

I need a vehicle that is dependable affordable and can get me and my kids to their activities, school and shopping. Budget is a big thing for us. With feeding two kids and a mortgage payment each month, finding a car that is affordable is also important. Whether I buy a used car from a place like St George used cars or whether I decide to pursue a new vehicle depends a lot on price and the reputation of the dealer.

I can look at other St. George car dealerships, just by surfing the web. I can email, and phone them and take a look at the cars they have for offer online. My husband thinks we would be best served by a mini-van, but I would rather have a small SUV, like the Suburu Outback, or maybe something like the Forester.

I want a vehicle that is safe, dependable and affordable, but one thing I did not tell my husband was that I also want a car that is fun to drive. I mean us girls got to have some fun. Dependable, fun, affordable and stylish describes many of the vehicles I have seen on line.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] , ,

11 Responses to “Dependable, Affordable And Fun To Drive”

1. genny says:

i would love to have that kind of car you’ve mentioned. would you mind telling you husband to by me one too? so that on our next night out, we will have so much fun.

i go for affordable, dependable and comfortable one.

2. Rovie says:

Buying a new car really needs careful thinking as it is very expensive. Whether brand new or used car doesn’t really matter as long as it fits your family’s needs and most especially within your budget.

Good luck on your car hunting Mare…

3. Janet Speaks says:

It really takes time to decide to purchase a car, especially when we have so many choices outthere. You are right though, we girls wanna have fun. So I, too, would go for a car that is fun to ride. 🙂

4. I like the car you mentioned, the mini-van since it is small but all the family will fit in. Plus it is cute which mostly girls like. I guess you can buy a new one or used one but like you said it depends on the budget.

In my side, we don´t need a car for now since we live in the center of the city where almost everything is our neighbor, such as hospital, food shop, different kind of restaurant, pharmacy, botique or shopping area, schools. I thought we are so lucky to get such apartment in the center city.

Anyway, I hope you get your new car soon, and drive safe.

5. tx sweetie says:

your car is your second most expensive investment whether it be used or new. budget wise, you’ll go for a used car that is still in good running condition that you might afford to pay in full or choose a brand new one but you will be tied up to your monthly payments for years…

6. grace says:

Go ahead.. get a new car sis!

7. Mel Cole says:

having a car is a necessity this days. buying a used and dependable car is the best way to own one too.

8. Bless says:

I and my husband like SUV, not so with a van 🙂 I like the Subaru Outback too. We really needed another vehicle but thinking of having car payment is what I dislike, LOL!

9. Jheylo says:

i couldn’t agree more 🙂 it’d be nice to have more than one car, especially when we have kids and the husband has to take the car to work. We are also considering this but like you said, it has to be affordable. 🙂

10. Mommy Dharlz says:

that’s just interesting sis,, go go go

11. Owning a car is no longer a luxury but a necessity especially when there are kids to consider. Good luck in your car hunting.