Lady of Lourdes: The 252 Steps

These are the 252 steps in the Lady of Lourdes Grotto in Baguio; the van that we rented took a short cut so we really did not start going up from the very first step. But even so, we still did not went up there, with my youngest daughter who keeps on complaining that she is already tired, how can I get up there.

The pilgrims brave to get to the shrine of the Lady of Lourdes of Grotto, they are offering prayers, sacrifices and devotion.

And since we were not able to reach to the top, we walked on the side and we saw this holy image, we offered a little prayer and took a picture with it.

And here’s me and my daughter, this is already on our way to our van, we just sat here for a moment to rest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] , , ,

15 Responses to “Lady of Lourdes: The 252 Steps”

1. Rovie says:

Wow! Vacation grande… Sayang lang wala mo kaabot sa taas. LOL.

Luoy sad si Faith…

2. Angela says:

That’s really wonderful. Great way to pass some quality moments. Thank you very much for sharing those sweet moments. Your girl is cute.

3. claire says:

I’ve never been to Baguio, I love to visit our lady of Lourdes when I have the time to go there. 🙂

4. Brenna says:

Aw. sayang. i always make it a point to walk all the way to the top, something like a panata. 🙂 it’s a great feeling once you’ve made it to the top.

5. Koko says:

I’ve been to Baguio but not to the grotto… wow… you actually climbed all those stairs… my knees are a bit weak and its hard for me to climb… but i think for that purpose… of seeing the grotto… I must do that on my next visit

6. Franc Ramon says:

I was also able to do take the lourdes grotto steps when I was still based in Baguio.

7. Mavin says:

i’ve never been to Baguio before, i may check out this place once i have the time to visit the place

8. Maybe next time when you daughter’s a little older, you will reach the top. Still, I’m sure it was still quite an experience for both of you.

9. awww! what many steps to climb but it is worth it 🙂 beautiful views and pictures Momi Anne 🙂

10. chubskulit says:

Ganda ganda talaga ni Faith, manang mana sa Mommy hehehe.

Our Travels, have a lovely weekend.

Wow! You really count all the stairs in it. Someone told me that the Virgin Mary in the Lourdes Grotto is not the original one because they fixed the old one that creates miracle. Thanks for sharing this information.

12. raya says:

wow! I don’t know if I’d have the energy to climb those stairs. Beautiful photos! Here for TT. here is mine:

13. ralph says:

it’s a tough climb, but its nothing compared to all the blessings we received… Yahweh bless.

14. rachelle says:

for so many times that I’ve been to baguio i think i haven’t been there to the grotto. it must be beautiful and solemn place.

I finished my college at Lourdes College in CDO and this grotto has always been mentioned by my nun teachers. How nice kay nakaadto na jud ka Mommy! 🙂

Thanks for sharing this for TT! Please join again for this week; linky is now up!