Thinking To Replace My Car

Here I am thinking about cars again. Recently my 1995 automobile was in the repair shop again. When I was taking my daughter to her swimming practice, the car would not start. I had to call the repairman who only had to replace a fuse. Whenever I think of the problems I am having with this older car, the more I think I need to replace it. I have written about various cars in the past but never about the Honda Accord.

My husband says that Honda has a very good reputation and in his opinion, for years has been one of the most dependable cars on the road. So if I were could I find Accords for sale in Provo? Well I actually know of a place to get them and I will certainly want to take one for a test drive.

Now only if I can convince my husband that I need to replace that old 1995 with a newer vehicle like the Accord. So now that I am writing about Provo, Utah and Provo Accord, maybe my destiny will take me to Provo. My husband live in Salt Lake City as a Child and Provo is just a short distance down I-84.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

7 Responses to “Thinking To Replace My Car”

1. sawakan says:

yep, i guess it’s time for you to change for a new one bec. u spent so much money on repairs while in fact you can find an Accord that is newer model and still in good running condition.

2. Nancy says:

I’m sure convincing your hubby would be a no-sweat process, Anne. Good luck!

Honda cars are gorgeous. I personally like Odyssey. Bigger space means more loads of fun. 🙂

3. genny says:

good luck ann! I do hope you will find the car that would not give you pain. then invite me for a hitch…haha

4. sir rob says:

I am always reminded with the comment of a friend of mine when it comes to buying cars. If you are rich, buy a used car because it will give you a headache for its repair later on especially if you don’t know the previous owner. LOL

5. Good luck girl for finding your new car…As for me, we never had a car but I always wish to have a car but as for now we dont need car since we live in the center city which is every thing is a walking distance such as shopping mall, restaurant and many more..

6. Franc Ramon says:

You should upgrade already once the cost of repair gets too expensive.

7. Edwin says:

All the best and when will you invite me to treat.