My Secondhand Car

I bought this car from a friend, actually I didn’t know that she was the one who owned that car and I actually didn’t see that friend for a while now. When we have to meet at the mall that was the time yet then that I learned she was the owner. I trusted her that the car was in good condition, plus the mechanic who is the friend of my sister reassured me of the car.

But after a month, the parts of the car gave up so I have to send it to the repair shop. The worst is when he tried to fixed a certain part, it would defect the other part, my friends were already telling me to send the car to other repair shop because the mechanic keeps on demanding some parts plus I already spend a lot of money for him to repair the car. The car shop that he recommended me to buy the parts is not only expensive but those are not original as well. My husband told me about Woodfins but geez it is not available in the country, he just told me then to send the car to other repair shop, which I agreed. My husband just told me he would be the one to buy the car parts next time it will broke again because since I replaced my mechanic, the car is doing great now. Yet my husband still would like to have replaced the parts with the store that he trust. I can’t argue with it though because honestly the car parts are not even quality.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

14 Responses to “My Secondhand Car”

Congratulations to you new car. Well buying second hand car is good because it is cheaper than the original one. Other than that, you can choose the right car in the right budget.

2. Mel Cole says:

sorry to hear about your broken car. it’s not fun to spend a lot on a car that kept on being broken. one of the cons of having a secondhand car, but hope it gets better on you though.

3. jheylo says:

well, glad that you were able to have it fix. hhhmmm we are also considering of getting another car, it’s just so hard to have one car. my husband usually takes it to work and i do have kids that goes to school, so we had to take the bus everyday. so tiring.

4. joy says:

therefore, hubby never allowed me to buy used car because then it will be a lot of job. i think it is advisable to just buy a car brand new though more expensive but i think it saves you more repairs in the future.

5. Dhemz says:

oh my! this is one reason I don’t like buying used cars…just had my car towed yesterday because the battery died.

6. our first car was a 2nd hand car and it worked for quite a while…

what would really matter is the quality of the car and the parts… it’s not even necessary if it’s new or 2nd hand…

i myself would prefer buying a second hand car but i’d have to have it checked first before buying.

great share 🙂

7. having a car Anne is a painful comfort in the… I don’t often use our car.. para kung masira wala akong contribution sa pagawa… hahaha… bitaw… I find riding jeepny sa Davao pinakamadali..

8. Pinx says:

that’s what we usually get if we buy second hand cars. and the repairs cost like we’re buying a new one. sorry to hear about your car. just make sure you won’t get stuck up in traffic just because your car broke down.

9. Shela says:

Cool atleast you have the so called your own car! 🙂

10. claire says:

Car repairs are really expensive plus if you’re mechanic are telling lies, wow, you will surely spend more money that you can think off. better go to a reliable repair shop. 🙂

11. Buying a GOOD second hand is smart. Key word: good…and so you’ll have to really know what you’re doing.

12. emzkie says:

its really hard to find a good mechanic this days, they will rip u really good if u are careful. good thing hubby knows somebody that he can rely on in fixing our cars, and charge only a little amount. =)

13. Edwin says:

Nice to hear this good information and congrats also.

14. Hope you got your car up and running by now. It is a great feeling to own a car even if it’s a second hand everyone is very affectionate to their first car. 🙂