It Is The Type of Bulb That You Must Have

My husband loves to read. One thing he is worried about is eye fatigue and getting headaches from poor lighting. That is why he prefers we use an incandescent bulb rather than another type. Incandescent bulbs get give an even steady light. I like to use incandescent lights in the dining and bedrooms, places where I can adjust the intensity of the light by just turning a switch. There are many advantages to incandescent bulbs, like disposal, I can just place it in the regular trash and not worry about bio hazards in other type bulbs. Another advantage is there are various styles that I can use for decorations and a much wider range of wattage for the incandescent bulbs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] ,

11 Responses to “It Is The Type of Bulb That You Must Have”

1. jheylo says:

speaking of lighting. We need one for the kitchen, ours is not working right, i guess it needs to be replaced. I should tell our landlord about it soon. thanks for reminding me 😀

2. haze says:

I love using incandescent bulb too. I have the same problem with other bulbs. It either makes me dizzy or it hurts my eyes. So, I think this will be a great choice!

3. I am not sure if those are the lights we use in our house. It is too much bright, every room has light that it makes me hard to see 🙁

4. Mel Cole says:

thank you for sharing your lighting tips. our rooms does have yellow light bulbs at night time to save electricity. hope to try those kinds of bulbs next time.

5. But I think they expire early than the LED gurl.. kaya kahit mahal dive ako sa LED .. hehehe 🙂 dropping by 🙂

6. Shela says:

Yea we just put new bulbs outdoors too!

7. grace says:

Our electric power corp. here in CDO are exchanging 5 incandescent bulb with CFL.. for free..

8. Nancy says:

haven’t tried it Ann. i simply just go for anything that lasts 😉

9. Chie says:

I like this kind of light bulb too better than other ones. I actually need one for my room in my apartment. I have only been using my reading desk lamp

I do agree to others that it is good if you will use LED light. It is much cheaper than incandescent bulb.

11. Bless says:

We have LED lights in our house. I think back in the apartment we have the incandescent.