Manila Ocean Park For The Third Time

When we went to Manila last summer, we visited once again the Manila Ocean Park, would you believe this is my 3rd time already to visit the place. But this time we just choose the spots that we are visiting, and that is the winter park there at the Manila Ocean Park, we only spent 400 pesos for that plus we can visit some of the shopping spots, roam around the place and that’s it.

Manila Ocean Park offered varieties of fun and sight seeing, you can visit and view some wild fish under a tunnel, and some jelly fish, or you can watch the show of a sea lion, performing for the audience.

The attractions of the Penguin quest can be very thrilling and exciting; you can feed the penguins and watch them swim. And if you want to touch or interact with the marine animals, you can do it with Aquanaut Voyage, Shark Attack, and Glass Bottom Ride. If you want to have a foot spa you can try the Fish Spa to experience the tickly treat and one of a kind pedicure. The Musical Fountain Show could also complete your night at the Manila Ocean Park.

Location: It is located behind the Quirino Grand Stand, Manila
Telephone number: 632 (567-7777)
Web Address:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] ,

12 Responses to “Manila Ocean Park For The Third Time”

1. this is one of the best attraction in Manila I would say.I’ve been last 2011 the place is impressive and fun for all ages.

2. betchai says:

i have read about the fish spa, it looks so ticklish 🙂

3. kulasa says:

hi there! great models of a fun place! 🙂 It shows in your beautiful smiles that you had a great time….blessed day 😀

4. papaleng says:

Buti ka pa 3rd time na, ako never pang nakapunta. hopefully, if my daughter gives me funds, mamasyal kami ni misis. Magaganda nga ang attractions diyan.

5. So sad we are so far from Manila..I’m planning to visit my sister soon and hopefully I’ll visit Manila Ocean Park with my daughter. Thanks for this post, I had a glance of what it looks like! 🙂

6. Dhemz says:

how nice…3rd time already?! I wish to go there someday.

7. i’ve been to manila a couple of times but i honestly haven’t gone to manila ocean park.. poor me lol

i hope i could finally go there with my family by next year…

thanks for sharing your experience.. 🙂

8. amiableamy says:

awww… hanggang labas lang ako sa Ocean Park kasi wala na time pumasok when I stayed at Bayview Park Hotel:-) Next time, when I visit back home, I will really purchase a ticket. “Fish Spa” gusto ko nyan … I wanna experience that hehehe

9. jennyL says:

yay.. d pa ko nakapunta dito bec. our place is a bit far. I’m sure we’ll enjoy too.. MOA lang kami pumapasyal eh

10. emzkie says:

sounds so exciting! i never visited this place before.. of course it was not yet open when I left PI. lol. maybe next year we will drop by in this place before heading back home

11. Looks like you have so much fun. I wish I can visit Manila Ocean Park…

12. Wow! third time,seems you’d love the place.