Rescue Plane For The City

The Typhoon Pablo has made a landfall at 4:00 a.m. this morning, while sleeping; I could hear the pouring of the rain in our roof. At 5:00 a.m. my husband called me on the phone since I told him the other night of my schedule to wake up. My niece woke up too and started to prepare our breakfast, the rain keeps on pouring so hard. At 8:00 a.m. the gusting in the wind is so strong, I was not worried of flood or landslide but the roof! Yes our roof was almost taken away by Pablo.

The local Government was prepared, they made some precautions, more than anything else they are ready. But I hope we have more rescue plane like the picture above so when things get worst and there are lots of residences need to be rescued, we can save them immediately. The houses near at the river needs fully attention, I could still remember the flash floods happened last year. That was very devastated, correct me if I am wrong but there were 30 or more people died on those flash floods and mostly the victims were kids.

God bless our city! Typhoon Pablo is still in the vicinity of the Philippines and it won’t leave the country until Sunday. Keep safe everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] , ,

12 Responses to “Rescue Plane For The City”

1. That’s what the government need to focus on instead of doing other things that doesn’t matter. I hope you guys are okay.

2. Algene says:

In fairness naman sa government ngayon, medyo prepared na sila. Pero I also hope na marami rin tayong rescue planes para mas prepared pa 🙂

3. lencilicious says:

I was asking a friend at FB, who’s Pablo? Yung typhoon pala.
    I’ll pray for the safety of everyone affected by this typhoon. Keep safe.

4. papaleng says:

Hope your sfae by now. At least ready ang local govt nyo for typhoon emergencies.

5. KC says:

Ate Anne, hope you and your family are safe! So relieved to know that help is now readily available in case people need them. Ingat po kayo lagi jan! God bless!

6. Lainy says:

I feel sorry for all the lives that weren’t spared by Pablo in your neighboring province, Compostela Valley. Preparation is never enough when calamities like this struck us.

7. Dhemz says:

oh,my! just be’s always important to have this kind of assistance.

8. Be safe guys,at least this time the government are more prepared than ever.

9. Nova says:

nice to know that our authorities are very alert on helping and saving the life of our fellow men..hope no one is hurt seriously

Hoping that you will be safe. Were praying you the Philippines.

11. cheerful says:

hope the storm had passed already. i don’t have many info about it but i hope everyone’s safe and i hope that the government is more prepare now, included the people. i’m praying for my country. keep safe and be alert!

12. Alley says:

i’ve seen that on the news. my hometown is also affected. But right now, the weather is better. The typhoon has already left GenSan, I guess.