Bamboo Resort In New Bataan, What Happen To It Now?

I’d been to New Bataan last year, and though they have a very simple living there, I could see that the town is slowly booming. There are few establishments already that a traveller could enjoy. The school that my daughter was staying as she was one of the delegates for DAVRAA even had a WiFi spot. I always used their connection so I could blog a bit.

When we were there, my friends were able to enjoy the Bamboo Resort. I was not able to stay any longer because I had to go back home since we’d been there for one week already and I was already too antsy to go home to see my youngest daughter.

My friend said the resort was truly nature amazing. The water was so cold and everyone could enjoy splashing.

I wonder what happen to the resort right now. I should have stayed a bit longer to enjoy the water,  sigh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] ,

15 Responses to “Bamboo Resort In New Bataan, What Happen To It Now?”

1. I don’t blame you, one week away from my daughter make me crazy and am sure I’ll be like you to go home asap.

2. papaleng says:

where os this resort located? Seems a nice site to visit.

3. Ain’t Bataan got hit by the recent typhoon? Beautiful scenery!

4. Lainy says:

Looks like a beautiful place to visit. You look so slim in that photo, Anne. Sexy!

5. We can only hope that this place did not suffer major damage due to the typhoon Pablo.

6. We really should take advantage of every opportunity we get to enjoy beautiful places.

Where it is located? Looks like the resort is very beautiful.

8. betchai says:

i hope it is still there to give rest and relaxation for those who seeks it.

9. It looks pretty to visit where is this place?

10. lencilicious says:

Pay them a visit again. I am interested to know if they have preserved that beautiful scenery.

11. Nova says:

i’ve been there too, i love the natural nature and the cold spring, enjoyed the nice resort and i just hope due to the storm it’ll still be there

12. Rovie says:

The place looks neat and the water is very inviting. I just hope that Pablo spared the place…

13. emzkie says:

sounds like a great place to visit! i love places like this where u going enjoy the nature.

14. gracia says:

I’ve never been to this place but i’ve heard a lot of good things about it. The water looks good though.

15. cheerful says:

sounds like you enjoyed the place and looks like it is really nice. i hope the people in that area were able to preserved its beauty. 🙂