Maximum Speed Limit In Davao

Our local government has imposed a speed limit; this is good though because the Jeepneys and Taxis that are already over speeding can be controlled. I heard the other day they already catch some drivers who are already over speeding. The Task Force already have a speed gun for them to know if the car is over speeding and so they have to have an example the other day so other drivers would know that they are serious about this new law. Our Mayor imposed this speeding law since we have numbers of accidents already here in the city; he is doing it to minimize the accidents. My friend said this one is posted along San Pedro, so to all the drivers out there beware.

photo 1461208_647116775339848_341087714_n_zpsffbea2c5.jpg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

13 Responses to “Maximum Speed Limit In Davao”

1. Roch says:

Motorists should just follow the speed limit for everyone’s safety. It’s good that the mayor took the move to minimize the accidents.

2. This is a good way to start and prevent accidents. I hope it will implement nationwide. I really salute your local government ever since!

3. Janine says:

Overspeeding here in Manila is almost to impossible because of the traffic jam.

4. Joy says:

imposing a city road speed limit is a must to control and eliminate road accidents, i am in favor of it.

5. Franc Ramon says:

I think having a speed limit is good for the safety of the motorists too.

6. jane says:

i would love to visit davao in the future! i’ve read many good things that changed davao in the past few years making it a very nice and neat place to go to in philippines

7. This is a good policy. I agree with this.

In fact when I’m driving I want to always stay in 40 or 60 kph only, just enough to follow the law and ordinance.

A good follower is a safe driver.

8. Imposed speed limits are there for a reason: public safety

9. Mommy Pehpot says:

I am sure with this new imposed speed limit, there will be less accidents in the road.

10. I am no motorist. I don’t have a car, a motorized cycle. I just commute via a public vehicle. Speed doesn’t play so much on me.

11. Mommy Levy says:

I hope all cities will implement a maximum speed limit to avoid accident.

12. Kudos to Davao government for implementing this one. Hope all cities would also implement this to avoid accidents.

13. I hope this will be implemented in all the cities here in Metro Manila.