No Guts No Glory

photo 1499492_10202284314365370_675593156_n.jpgI am worried and I am scared to just even think of driving my car inside the barge. So when we go to Samal I just always put my car in the parking area of the resort that we are going to. Some hotels or beach resort have the parking area beside a ferry boat or barge for us to park our car there when we don’t feel like driving our car inside the barge.

I am afraid that I might bump my car to the other car, or I can’t get the instruction of the staff and I would fall into the water. I am worried that I could not fit in the car or my leg would be paralyzed that I could not step on the accelerator. Those were the things I keep on thinking so to be safe, I will just leave my car somewhere and ride a taxi to get to the wharf.

But recently, our friend invited us to go to Samal to view a residential loan there, I was hesitant at first but since I also wanna try it, I went there with them. They didn’t know that it was my first time and I guess it’s not the last as well, because I made it. It is indeed true that if you will not put courage in yourself you will never make it and since I did, I successfully made it.

Now if my family would like to go there for outing perhaps, I can finally take my car in Samal inside the barge. Geez, I can’t wait for our family getaway with my husband soon.  I am just so proud of myself that finally I made it.

I was not able to take a picture of the barge because I did not went outside the car, so I just took a picture while I was inside the car. I am still a little bit worried that if I would left the car there, it would run by itself and I am not there to step on the break. I know I am just being paranoid. LOL!

Anyway the rate for the car inside the barge is  P250.00, there’s only two person that are free, the existing is P10.00 per head.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] ,

14 Responses to “No Guts No Glory”

1. Mhonai says:

Ur brave sis for driving ur car papasok sa brge eh subrang sikip masyado yan…nakaka proud din pag na lampasan mo.. Tass abay sigaw ng yes i did it hehehe!

2. Travelling needs an ample bravery for anything that comes your way.

3. Don’t you wish they invented flying cars like in back to the future already?

4. Nova S says:

Wonderful idea, at least you finally faced that fear and now that you experience and it turns out wonderful, then i’m sure you will do it again.

5. Juliana says:

Fear paralyzes people’s goals, dreams, and lives. Many believers with strong faith believes that fear is the work of evil. I’m so glad that you finally got out of your unfounded fear. See? You made it!

6. Marie says:

ihihi, well, glad you and your car are both ok. Have fun there!

7. betchai says:

good for you that you were able to overcome your fear, now, you won’t have doubts having vacation to samal and it added more options for you where to have vacation

8. papaleng says:

You are better than me when it comes to driving..Any activity requires guts to get over it.

9. Lainy says:

Yeehah! I am happy for you, Anne! Finally you’re finally able to conquer your fears! Way to go and have a blast when you go back!

10. Kudos to you Anne. I don’t like driving, period! Lol.

11. Marie says:

Awww. I can feel you Ate! I’m just glad you and the car is okay! 🙂

12. Rcel says:

Wow! Congrats, Mommy! I still can’t see myself driving over there but maybe in Davao, since Mayor Duterte has implemented a stricter law on driving, I can/ Lol. To drive your car in the barge is definitely a feat! And I think the rate is not bad. In Camiguin, murag 500 man ata to ang rate sa sakyanan.

13. Yes, you are just a little paranoid. It won’t run inside the barge. ^_^

14. It is always a nice feeling when we are able to conquer our fears.