My Dine At Yakimix Buffet Restaurant

Just last week my friend from the pool and I agreed to eat in a restaurant today. I thought we will not pursue it because my other friend could not go with us since her Mom and Dad have to go to province to attend some emergency. Bliss (my friend from the pool) and I decided to push through our plans, I haven’t tried this restaurant but I already heard some reviews about Yakimix. Aside from it is a buffet restaurant, they have the best dessert anyone should taste it.

I was almost driving like crazy because our plan is to be there at 12 noon yet I have to send my youngest daughter in the school. After I dropped off my daughter I headed to the restaurant right away. Yakimix is located in the 2nd floor in Abreeza Mall; it is in front of Speedo and just adjacent to the Planet Sports. I waited Bliss for a while since she have to dropped in BPI for a while, and while waiting I saw our coach passed by. When Bliss arrived, we also invited coach to have lunch with us. When we entered the restaurant, the staffs greeted us with a clap, (I just don’t understand what they were saying). Anyway, the place is so bright and very welcoming. I love the chandelier that they put above the buffet table. It is very attractive; I even stared at it for a while because it is really very relaxing to the eye.

photo 20140218_140700_zps030b1ef4.jpg

I love the ambiance of Yakimix, because it makes me feel like I am welcomed anytime to eat here. The whole surrounding is so light that you can walk and be yourself when you have to get the foods in the table. So even though the place is classy, still the staff welcomed us very warmly.

photo 20140218_130625_zpsb0a0289d.jpg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

12 Responses to “My Dine At Yakimix Buffet Restaurant”

1. Nova S says:

I like how the place looks so elegant, buffet is a great way to enjoy the foods you can eat.

2. joy says:

we were scheduled to dine in Yakimix last week but it did not pursue due to some important matters to attend to, maybe this next weekend or on the next weekend 🙂

3. The ambiance looks really welcoming and the decor is like you are in some kind of a royal palace hehehe.

4. jane says:

i agree. most classy and glam restaurant feels so intimidating i feel it too sometimes though i dont eat much in expensive resti. lucky you have this very nice resto that you can be yourself

5. jo-anne says:

I Love love love Yakimix! Korean food, japanese food and lots of grilling all in 1 place

6. betchai says:

wow, love their interior, is that bubble curtain? anyway, love the look, makes everyone feel light probably so they could eat more 🙂

7. che says:

Those unique chandeliers just added great beauty to the buffet setting. Very nice!

8. Pinx says:

It does look classy. How was the price? Was it expensive? And the food? If ever we get the chance to visit Davao again, will definitely check out this place.

9. Sis A,
    The buffet restaurant looks fancy and clean. I bet the foods are delicious too. It has been awhile since I bring my kids to a buffet restaurant.

10. juliana says:

This must be a Japanese resto. The place looks modern. Hope the food was great as well 🙂

11. Rovie says:

I have been in the place Mareng and I agree, it is indeed so classy and cozy too. My only regret was I wasn’t able to try their food cause I was in a hurry to meet some other friends in Abreeza.

Balik ta puhon diha sa Yakimix Mareng! 🙂

12. jhen says:

hi good day!

Ask ko lng po kung open kayo ng april 18,2014. po?