I Am On Top Of The World

I am afraid of heights and I would never like it. But yesterday when I parked the car on top of the mall building, I fell in love with the view. It seems to me that I just have to extend my hand and I could reach the sky already. On the other hand, parking the car on top was just but an accident. If I have a choice I would never parked my car there, it is just that there is no parking spot available on the first, second, third, fourth floor so I have to gather my strength and energy to continue going up until I reach the very top. Oh well, it was so hard but as what they said you never get to see the beauty of your life without hardships and perseverance. So in the end? I was able to enjoy the view in front of me.

photo IMG_0018.jpg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] , ,

9 Responses to “I Am On Top Of The World”

1. Lysa says:

What a nice view. I am also afraid of heights but upon seeing the view from the above makes me forget about my fear 🙂

from http://www.hellolysa.blogspot.com

2. I hate heights but with that view, I wouldn’t mind. Ayoko lang yung nagahang ako and I have to see how high it is lol.

3. Dhemz says:

that looks like a breathtaking view…great parking spot!

4. Eileen says:

I used to work on the 26th floor of the new Zuellig Bldg. in Ayala Triangle in Makati. The entire building had floor to ceiling glass windows all over and it was fun to see how tiny the people are on the street. When you are that high up, you can see if there is traffic build up on your route home. Haha. 🙂

5. papaleng says:

Akala ko nasa peak ka na ng Mt. Everest. I’m not afraid of heights too, but if I can have my way ..AYOKO.. Nice view out there Sis.

6. Pinx JL says:

What a nice parking spot! I don’t think you’d live in my space, we are on the 16th floor and we have a million-dollar view of Lake Ontario. I am afraid of heights as well and my feet and knees still tremble every time I step out of our balcony. But, I just love our view! And yes, that’s a nice view you’ve got there.

7. Juliana says:

I’m not afraid of heights, in fact I live on a high floor with a sweeping view of the New York skyline and the beach on the other side. You did the first step to conquering your fear. Maybe you’ll get better with time 🙂

8. Well, I guess you’ve finally conquered your fear of heights. Congratulations!

9. Hey! That’s the new building of ADDU! Top view of G-Mall really has a nice view! It’s like in other country perhaps! 😀